Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Wednesday and Bunco

I slept better last night. Of course I took three Melatonin and that helped. I was up at 5:00AM, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day.  I will leave this morning at 8:00AM for Coffeyville and my hair appointment at 9:00AM  and a doctor's appointment at Dr. Christensen's office about my high blood pressure at 11:15AM and if I get out of the doctor's office early enough, I will go to Bunco at the senior's center.

I opened the front door to find Blondie waiting for his breakfast so I fixed it and fed him. I also had my coffee and a breakfast bar. I did catch "the weather on the 8's" on the TV.

Today is to be 62 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 61 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 69 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be  71 degrees and partly cloudy,  Sunday is to be 75 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday is to be 70 degrees and partly cloudy and Tuesday is to be 58 degrees and partly cloudy. No rain in the forecast for the next week!

More Later...

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Looks like it’ll be a little warmer soon. We went from hot to cold. Warm will feel nice.