Friday, November 3, 2023

Friday and a Lot Better Sleep.

It's amazing what a sleeping pill can do. I slept very well last night and was up at 6:00AM, I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. When I opened the front door, Blondie was waiting for his breakfast..so I took it to him. Now I see he is sharing his breakfast with that little black and white cat. That, in itself is amazing. Usually he doesn't share. The other cats wait until he walks away until they eat from the bowl.

I did also catch "the weather on the 8's". Today is to be 71 degrees and sunny,  tomorrow is to be 68 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 76 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday is to be 79 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 81 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 75 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 65 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week...again...no rain.   And we desperately need rain!

More Later 

I went up to City Hall and paid my water bill. 

It was $108.91 this morning. I do one load of laundry a week and bathe every night. I use bottled water in my coffeemaker.The water here in Caney is very rare since the Caney River is nearly dry, and they charge us an arm and a leg for it.

I went to Coffeyville for gas and on to Independence for my Dairy Queen lunch.

Then I came on back home. I will go to the library again tomorrow. I have read both books I had checked out yesterday morning.

I read some of the afternoon too and watched the news,,such as it was. I took my bath at 7:00PM and before I go to bed, I will take my sleeping pill. I hate taking a sleeping pill but I know I need the sleep. 

I drank a cup of coffee this morning and also some Chai Latte.

I spent an hour or two trying to reach Amazon. They wanted me to change my password. I really don't want to do that because I can never remember them. I write them down but they want me to change them so often I can't remember them from one time to the other. Very aggravating!

More Tomorrow, 

I think I will clean the apartment and do a load of laundry tomorrow. It's 57 degrees here now and nearly 8:00PM.  That's early for me. I usually don't go to bed before 10:00PM.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

So glad you are getting rest.

Margie's Musings said...

Me too. It has been exhausting.
Thanks for checking on me.