Thursday, November 2, 2023

Thursday and Very Good Sleep

I slept very well last night. Of course, I went to sleep with a sleeping pill. The doctor thinks I am not sleeping well because I am concerned about one thing or another. The only thing I am concerned about is my lack of good sleep. Well the sleeping pill took care of that. I slept through the night until 6:00AM. Then I got up, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. Then the first thing I did was fix myself a cup of coffee to get some caffeine in my body to wake me up. I may try to get to sleep tonight without the sleeping pill. If I can't, I can always get up and take one.

I opened the front door to find Blondie waiting for his breakfast. After he ate, the little cat that looks like a smaller edition of him came to eat. He wasn't willing to share so I took another bowl out for it. Then they both got their fill.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" 

Today is to be 63 degrees and  sunny, tomorrow is to be 70 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 72 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 77 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 79 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 77 degrees and partly cloudy, and Wednesday is to be 70 degrees an partly cloudy...again no rain in the forecast for the next week.. And we desperately need rain.

I am feeling somewhat more awake. I also had my Chai Latte and some leftover coffeecake.

I took my walk this morning...cold as it was. I wore my jacket and gloves. It's 37 degrees now and clear. It's a good thing I had gloves because there was a lot of trash in the street..Halloween "trick or treaters" always make a mess. They just throw their candy wrappers in the street. And there were trash receptors everywhere along the streets. Improper training at home. It's a dead giveaway.

I am feeling better now and more awake now that I have had some coffee and some cool air from my walk. I took my two books that I had read and dropped them in the library book drop while I was on my walk. When the library opens today 8:00AM until 2:00 PM I will get a couple more. I don't have a plan for today. Later I will call Sally and see if she wants to go to lunch.

I am going to go to the library now and check out two more books.

More Even Later...




2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

What about your high blood pressure?

Margie's Musings said...

The doctor told me to take two blood pressure pills every day instead of one. I am to see him again in a week to check it again Thanks for asking!