Saturday, November 4, 2023

Saturday and Laundry

Again, I slept like a baby all night long..with the sleeping pill pf course1 it's 8;24AM and when I opened the front door. Blondie was waiting...not so patiently...for his breakfast, It was later then usual. After I fed him and turned on the TV, I found "the weather on the 8's".

Today is to be 69 degrees and mostly cloudy, tomorrow is to be 73 degrees and partly cloudy. Monday is to be 77 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 84 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be  81 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 61 degrees and partly cloudy, and Friday is to be  61 degrees and sunny. That's the week..again no rain,

My laundry just finished drying so I will get back to this later...

I got the laundry folded and put away. It's 9:04AM. I am still drinking my Chai Latte. It's almost cold now but it's still good. 

I took my walk and picked up a lot of trash for my grocery bag. I tied  up the sack and put it in my trash receptacle.  I will set it out on the curb Monday to be emptied.

At lunchtime, I went up to Gabby's and had her steak sandwich for my lunch...with chips and a coke. It was very good. Then I stopped at the library and checked out two more books. I will read this afternoon. I should clean the apartment but I will do that on Monday.

More even later.. 

 

1 comment:

Kay said...

Lucky you! I got 6 hours and 18 minutes according to my FitBit app. Are you taking Ambien? Melatonin hasn’t worked well for me. Sigh…