Friday, November 24, 2023

Friday and Perhaps Apartment Cleaning Saturday

I slept well again last night, Of course I took a sleeping pill and that did it. I need to buy some more Melatonin today at Dollar General.. I took my last sleeping pill last night too. I was up about 6:00AM. As soon as I turned on the light and opened the door, Blondie was there for his breakfast. So I fed him. Soon the little grey cat was there for breakfast too. They will all eventually come for their breakfasts.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's".  Today is supposed to be 44 degrees and clouds and sun. Saturday is supposed to be 49 and PM rain, Sunday is supposed to be 47 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is supposed to be 45 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is supposed 53 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is supposed to be 56 degrees and mainly sunny, and Thursday is supposed to be 59 degrees and mostly cloudy.. That's the week and only one day of rain and that's tomorrow.

More Later...

I finally got into my laptop computer. I wrote down what I had to do to be able to do that. I hope it works next time I want to access this site on it.

We had a very nice Thanksgiving dinner yesterday between Alberta and Leslie. They had me bring nothing but myself. That was fine. I intended to do the pans and load the dishwasher but Jeromy, my grandson, beat me to it.

More Later... 

I went down to Copan Restaurant and had a cup of soup and a piece of their German Chocolate pie.  It was (as usual) delicious! I will fix my two sandwiches (one ham and one turkey) tomorrow and Sunday. That pie was just too good to pass up.

I also went to the market and bought a coffee cake mix and then I went to Dollar General and bought more things I needed that I couldn't get at the market.

 

No comments: