Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Tuesday and a Trip to Tulsa.

I slept well last night after taking a sleeping pill.. I don't want to take them more then once or twice a week at most. Usually I just take some Melatonin. I got up early again this morning and read awhile and had a light breakfast.

I read until Leslie came to get me to take me to the hearing doctor in Tulsa. He gave me a lot of help and showed me how to adjust the rate I hear all by myself...using my phone.

That was wonderful. I now have something to  use to help me hear better on my phone..

Then we stopped at Owasso  and ate at Olive Garden...a great lunch. Then we went to Kohl's and I did some Christmas shopping. With Leslie's discount I saved a bunch of money. No I have Marlene's, Leslie's John's Jeromy's and the little girls gifts.  Now all I have to do is find boxes to put them in to gift wrap.

She stopped in Bartlesville and bought gas. Then she brought me home and helped me by putting the garland and decorations on top of my bookcases. I have most of my decorations done now. I now just have to wrap gifts. I also need to find a tree skirt for my Christmas tree so I can decorate the bottom of the tree. 

After she finished that, she went on home. It had been a big day! 

More Later...