Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Wednesday and a Hairdo

Around 8:00AM, I plan to leave for Coffeyville where I will get my hair colored and cut. I slept pretty well last night after taking some Melatonin.

When I opened the front door, I found Blondie and his little blond friend waiting for their breakfast. So I fed them both. Now the little grey cat is out there eating. Soon the little black one and the snow white one will probably join them. They all take a turn at the cat food.

I also got "the weather on the 8's" . It is to be 55 degrees today and sunny, 62 degrees tomorrow and mostly sunny, 47 degrees Friday and partly cloudy, 45 degrees and Saturday and PM Rain, Sunday is to be 43 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be  46 degrees and mostly sunny, and Tuesday is to be 50 degrees and sunny. Well maybe one day of rain on Saturday.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I am to be at Leslie's at 12:30 PM. She didn't want me to bring anything but I will do the dishes.

I fit the Christmas gifts I bought yesterday in Owasso into the shirt boxes I found at Dollar General here yesterday evening. One of these days, I will gift wrap the boxes. Before Christmas, I will also want to make my peanut clusters and put them in tins for my friends.

More Later...

I went to Coffeyville to the Woodshed and also got my hair done.

Then I read this afternoon and finished the first book and took it back to the library and put it in the drop box there. 

About 2:00PM I got hungry and went up to Independence to the Dairy Queen and had their $7.00 chicken special and had a nice visit with the owner there. Then drove back home with the sun in my face. I had a book in the car and I shielded my face and eyes with that. Thank Goodness!

When I got home I started the second book. Then at 7:00PM, I took my bath and put my Pajamas on and read some more until bedtime.

 

No comments: