Thursday, November 23, 2023

Thursday and Thanksgiving

I slept fairly well last night. The doorbell rang very early this morning and I got up to check it out...but there was no one there. That's happened a couple of times in the past but there was never anyone there by the time I got to the door. It's a mystery.

Both yellow cats and the grey one were there for their breakfast this morning.  So I went into the garage and filled three bowls and took them out front.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" right as I turned on the TV.  Today's weather is to be 63 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 45 degrees and AM clouds and PM sun, Saturday is to be 46 degrees and PM showers, Sunday is to be 43 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 46 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 52 degrees and sunny, and Wednesday is to be 56 degrees and sunny. That's the week! One day of rain. Saturday...I hope we get it!

More Later..I go out to John and Leslie's for Thanksgiving dinner at 12:30PM. There are to be 10 of us..maybe 11.   

A nice group showed up and the meal was very good too.  Leslie sent me home with ham for a sandwich and turkey for another.

I got home at a good time and went back to my book. I read until 5:35PM and then came back to my blog.  I got a Happy Thanksgiving from Ginger, Scott's wife, and also a phone call from my son, Keith. I had a text from Esther, Keith's wife.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Margie!

DrumMajor said...

Happy Turkey Day! You may want to look outside of your door first before opening it. Sounds like kids home from school doing a prank. But UPS and FedEx also leave packages and just ring the doorbell and go to their next delivery. Might be the cats you feed, letting you know they've arrived! Linda in Kansas