Saturday, November 25, 2023

Saturday and Apartment Cleaning

 I slept fairly well last night. I was up at 5:45AM, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. When I opened the front door, Blondie was waiting for his breakfast. So I fed him. I fixed myself some leftover coffeecake too. I put some additional food out there for the other cats too. They aren't out there yet.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's". Today is to be 50 degrees and PM rain, Sunday is to be 45 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 49 degrees and  partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 52 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 55 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 56 degrees and PM showers, and Friday is to be 58 degrees and AM showers. It looks like a possible three days of rain this week...if it develops!...Saturday, Thursday and Friday.

More Later...

I got the apartment cleaned...all but the dusting. I am charging the vacuum cleaner now. I will dust tomorrow or later today. I cleaned the vacuum cleaner filter.

I called Sally and we went to lunch over at the Copan Restaurant. We had a cup of soup and a piece of German Chocolate pie. Then I took her home. I went to the Caney library and started a new book. I read for awhile and then I watched the Ohio State, Michigan football game, Michigan won by a touchdown.

Then I read the rest of the evening and took my bath at 6:30PM and put my pajamas on and read until bedtime.

Tomorrow for the church breakfast I will bake my coffee cake as usual.

 

2 comments:

Kay said...

Spring cleaning is always by January over here so I've been steadily organizing and cleaning up here and there. It's the idea of going into the New Year with a clean slate. 45 degrees? Brrr...

Margie's Musings said...

Sounds good!!