Thursday, November 30, 2023

Thursday and a Better Night's Sleep

 I slept somewhat better last night but was up too early anyhow. I checked for the cats but they were not out there yet. I do have their food ready to put out...as soon as they come.

In the meantime, I did catch "the  weather on the 8's" and I had my Chai Latte.

Today is to be 55 degrees and PM rain, Friday is to be 45 degrees and cloudy, Saturday is to be  55 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 56 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 57 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 61 degrees and sunny and Wednesday is to be 60 degrees and sunny. It looks like today is the only chance of rain.

More Later..I will go check on the cats again.

It was 6:45AM before Blondie showed up for his breakfast...that's late for him and there are four more cats out there somewhere. I haven't seen any more of them yet.

Blondie finished eating and left and the grey cat is out there now.I still need to see the black and white one. the small yellow one and the white one. 

More Even Later

The little black and white cat finally came and ate too.

I read all afternoon until I finished the second book. Then I ate a half dozen of those small leftover cookies from the Bunco desserts.

I took my bath at 6:30PM and then will work on this blog awhile before I go to bed.

No comments: