Saturday, December 2, 2023

Saturday and Decorating the Church

 I slept pretty well last night and was up before 6:00, dressed and made my bed and got myself ready for the day

 I opened the front door to two cats this morning and prepared them a dish of both wet and dry cat food. Soon I had four there so I made up two more dishes. There was the male Blondie, the white cat, the small blond cat and the grey one They are all eating. The only one not there is the all black cat.  

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" too. And I fixed myself some leftover coffee cake. 

Today is to be 50 degrees and  cloudy, tomorrow is to be 56 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 56 degrees and sunny Tuesday is to be 60 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 61 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 68 degrees and mostly sunny and Friday is to be 65 degrees and mostly cloudy. No rain in this weeks forecast unless something changes.

I will go drink my Chai Latte now and save this blog. 

I need to be at the church at 9:00AM to help decorate.. It's 6:12AM now.

No comments: