Friday, December 1, 2023

Friday and More Books

I slept pretty well last night. and was up at 5:00AM, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day.

I made my Chai Latte and when I opened the front door, Blondie was there waiting for his breakfast. I fixed it for him and put a couple of extra dishes of food out for the other cats. Blondie ate and the little grey cat joined him and it/she ate too. I drank my Chai Latte and caught "the weather on the 8's". 

Today is to be 45 degrees and cloudy, Saturday is to be 53 degrees and partly cloudy. (It's also my 88th birthday). Sunday is to be 58 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday is to be 57 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 59 degrees and  sunny, Wednesday is to be 60 degrees and sunny, and Thursday is to be 68 degrees and mostly sunny. No rain in the next week's forecast.  It did rain yesterday evening and last night. 

I also had my breakfast bar this morning. That gives me something in my stomach to begin the day.

More Later... 

I started another book from my own collection of books and won't get a couple more from our Caney library until I finish it.

I also called Cox Complete Care about a suspicious e-mail supposed from Cox. I learned it was a scam and deleted. Thank goodness I have Cox Complete Care.

No comments: