Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Wednesday and Hair Appointment

I slept fairly well last night. I am out of water so I had to open some juice to take my meds.  I will go by Walmart in Coffeyville this morning after my hair appointment and buy some grape flavored water. I will also need to get gas. I will call Janet at the senior center to find out if we are having Bunco or game day today. I believe they suspended both until after the first of the year.

Today is my younger son's, Scott's, birthday. I sent him a card but it may not have got there in time. The mail is so unpredictable any more.

He is 63 years old. Keith, my older son, is 68 years old and Leslie is 66 years old. My children are all senior citizens. But they are all three youthful. It's 5:27AM now. I want to go check out "the weather on the 8's" and the cat situation. So more later..

I caught the weather and two cats..both blond ones. 

Today is supposed to be 60 degrees and partly cloudy, tomorrow is supposed to be  55 degrees and PM rain, Friday is supposed to be 45 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is supposed to be 56 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is supposed to be  55 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is supposed to be 55 degrees and sunny, and Tuesday is supposed to be 57 degrees and mostly sunny. Only one day of rain in the forecast and that's Thursday.

More Later...I want to eat some coffeecake. 

I had my coffeecake and read awhile but left for my hair appointment a little early. When I got to Coffeyville I dropped by the bank to get my weekly $50.00 but once again their ATM machine was not working. I talked to them about it and they told me there was an ATM machine in the police department building. It is right in the front lobby of that building. I stopped in there and withdrew money for the week.

Then I went on to my hair appointment. First I stopped at Sonic and got my weekly cherry limeade slush. Toni also bought me a birthday gift and she also did my hair for free. The gift was a candle and some body lotion. That was very good of her! 

I went out to Woodshed and bought gas. Then I went out to Walmart and bought two cartons of flavored water.

Then I read this afternoon. The new blood pressure monitor came today and once again it didn't read correctly. It said my blood pressure was 206/96. Once again it was wrong. This new one was wrong too. The pharmacist checked it with his. It said my blood pressure was 113/61. This is just "another" Wal Mart blood pressure cuff. I went out to Dollar General and bought more new batteries. That didn't change anything.  I ordered a new blood pressure cuff from the Caney Pharmacist. They will call me when it comes in.

I took my bath at 7:00PM and will read until I get really sleepy. Then I will go on to bed.

I stopped at our Sonic here in Caney and bought a child's wacky pack (three chicken strips and french fries and a tiny coke). That cost me $2.18. It is very good and very cheap. And only on Wednesdays. I usually give a tip for the delivery. 

Tomorrow I will check with Sally and ask her if she wants to go to lunch with me at Copan.  She usually does. But I won't know until I ask her.

Tomorrow we are supposed to have rain. We will see...

 

No comments: