Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Tuesday and Laundry

I slept poorly again last night and was up halfway through the night. I have been reading. 

When I opened the front door Blondie was there waiting for his breakfast. Soon the little grey cat also came to eat.

I caught "the weather on the 8's" too.  Today is to be 54 degrees and partly cloudy,  Wednesday is to be 60 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 54 degrees and PM rain, Friday is to be 47 degrees and cloudy, Saturday is to be 54 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 57 degrees and mostly sunny, and Monday is to be 56 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week and only one day of possible rain. That day is Thursday.

I will do laundry today ..so..

More Later.. 

I got the laundry done and went out to Dollar General and bought more cat food and bubble bath too.  I will have that for my bath this evening. And Blondie will have more cat food tomorrow.

I called Sally and will pick her up at noon and we will go to the Dairy Queen in Independence and have their $7.00 lunch. That's always good.  

I am not to take cookies to the First Christian Church  in Independence today. I am to go next Tuesday....a little after 9:30AM.

I will take my bath at 7:00PM and rad until bedtime. I want to finish this book.

More Later... 

1 comment:

Kay said...

I wish we still had a Price Buster or a dollar store here in Hawaii.