Sunday, November 26, 2023

Sunday and Snow

I slept very poorly last night and was up several times in the night. I had taken Melatonin but couldn't stay asleep.

I finally got up at 5:45AM. When I opened the front door, Blondie was out there waiting for his breakfast. I fed him and he ate pretty fast and left. There is snow and ice on the ground. I really don't want to drive in this stuff. I asked Leslie if they had snow and she said "very little". I told her I dreaded driving in this mess and she suggested I stay home and safe.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" . Today is to be 44 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 50 degrees and partly cloudy,Tuesday is to be 57 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 56 degrees and PM light rain, Friday is to be 49 degrees and cloudy, and Saturday is to be 56 degrees and PM showers. Much of the rain has been taken out of the forecast. Just two days left....Thursday and Saturday.

More Later.

I read all morning until 12:43 PM. I finished the first book I got at the Caney library yesterday. I will take it up and drop it in the book drop at the library later.

And I did that. I also mailed off Scott's birthday card. His birthday is  Wednesday. He will be 63 years old. Leslie is 66 years old and Keith is 68 years old.

More Later...

 

No comments: