Friday, December 15, 2023

Friday and Rain

I slept fairly well last night. I wrapped Christmas gifts last evening.I was up a couple of times in the night but I managed to get back to sleep for a change.!

I got a Christmas gift from Ginger. It was  a pair of Buckeye pajamas. That's the Ohio State football team. Ginger is a graduate of Ohio State. I watch their games when they play.

I opened the front door this morning to Blondie waiting for his breakfast. I took his food out to him and he ate his fill and left. Now the little snow white cat is out there eating.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's".Today it is raining!!!I am so pleased to see rain. We are desperate for it! Tomorrow is to be 50 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 58 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday is to be 48 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 54 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 60 degrees and mostly cloudy, Thursday is to be 68 degrees and PM showers! and we really need rain!

It is 42 degrees and light rain! 

Tomorrow is Leslie's cookie exchange party. I made snickerdoodles.

More Later!

I went up to Independence this morning to buy Leslie's Christmas gift. I bought it a month ago but I could not find it yesterday when I wrapped the gifts. I searched the house and car from top to bottom. I have no idea what became of it.The man at the gift store even remembered constructing the box for it. I found Marlene's and they were together. But I couldn't find Leslie's.

Very aggravating. I sent Sage's off this morning. I bought some more Christmas cards to send out.

 


 

No comments: