Thursday, December 14, 2023

Thursday and Lunch in Bartlesville at Murphy's

I slept well last night and was up at 5:00AM and made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day.

When I opened the front door, Blondie was there waiting for his breakfast. I fixed it for him and one other. Soon the little grey cat came to eat too. I haven't seen the others yet.

Finally, I did see the snow white cat.and it ate there and then left.. 

I did see "the weather on the 8's" though.

Today is to be 61 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 50 degrees and rain, Saturday is to be 52 degrees and  AM cloudy and PM sun, Sunday is to be 54 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 51 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 53 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 56 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week!.One day of rain! Badly needed rain!

I talked to Sally this morning and we decided to go to Murphy's for lunch today. Murphy's is in Bartlesville on the east side of Bartlesville. Bob and I used to eat there regularly paydays when we lived there. I have been back once or twice since I moved back to Kansas but it's been awhile. That will be somewhere different to go to eat..

I have been reading again. 

More Later...  

No comments: