Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Wednesday and My Hair Appointment

 I was up shortly before 5:00AM this morning, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. The first thing I did was check my bank account. I got a $45.00 raise in my social security. Every little bit counts.

After I get my hair done this morning, I will go down to Bartlesville to Jane Phillips hospital to visit my son-in-law, John, at the hospital. He is getting IV antibiotics for the infection in his foot. He is bored and gave me his room number and let me come visit him. I bought him a nice get well card last evening. I hope that cheers him up.

Now I will go check on the cats. I haven't even opened the front door yet.

More Later... 

When I did open the door both blond cats were out there waiting for their breakfast so I fixed it for them and they ate and left.. The others will be along later I imagine. They usually let the blond cats eat first before they come and lap up whatever is left.

I did catch "the weather on the 8'"this morning,

Today is to be 60 degrees and AM clouds PM sun, tomorrow is to be 58 degrees and  partly cloudy, Friday is to be 56 degrees and rain!!! Saturday is to be 54 degrees and AM clouds and PM sun,  Sunday is to be 56 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 58 degrees and mostly sunny, and Tuesday is to be 58 degrees and partly cloudy. One day of rain is not anything to sneeze at when we have had so little rain lately!

More Later... It's 5:59AM now.

I left for my hair appointment at 8:00AM. I got there early enough that I had time to go out to Woodshed and get gas before my hair appointment.. Then after I had my hair done, I left for my Bartlesville trip to visit John at the hospital. I stayed until 1:00PM and then I left so John could take a nap. he seemed to be better but certainly not well. They thought he would b e there at least 5 days,,maybe longer.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Hope John gets better and can go home soon.

Margie's Musings said...

It will be at least 5 days..maybe longer.