Monday, December 11, 2023

Monday and Laundry

I slept well last night and was not up until 5:00AM, and got myself ready for the day. Both yellow cats were out front wanting their breakfasts. So I took it out to them. Then the little grey cat came to eat too.

I stripped my bed this morning and am doing laundry. It's in the dryer now.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" right away. 

Today is to be 57 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 58 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 57 degrees and cloudy, Thursday is to be 58 degrees and mostly cloudy, Friday is to be 56 degrees and cloudy, Saturday is to be 56 degrees and partly cloudy and Sunday is to be 58 degrees and sunny. No rain this week and we desperately need it.

Now the little black and white cat is eating out front. I haven't seen the all white one yet.

 More Later... 

I got the laundry finished and the bed remade and the clothes put away. I read awhile but then I decided to bake my cookies for Saturday.. I put them in containers and sealed the containers with plastic wrap. Leslie is having a cookie exchange Saturday afternoon. Between 2:00PM  and 5:00PM. I made snickerdoodles.

More Even Later...

I went to Bartlesville to get my car washed at Okie's. After that I ate lunch at Copan Restaurant.  Then I came back home. Stephen was planning to come and try to get my hot water for the bathtub working but he and Dee Anna went Christmas shopping in Coffeyville instead and he will come tomorrow evening and do that before his grandchildren's Christmas program tomorrow evening at 7:00PM. They will be in Caney again for that occasion. 

That will work!  I will just add hot water from the kitchen sink again this evening. It will be 7:00PM before I take my bath. It's 6:43PM now so I'd better get ready.

More Later...

No comments: