Saturday, December 16, 2023

Saturday and a Cookie Exchange

I slept pretty well last night and was only up once in the night,  When I opened the front door this morning, only the grey cat was out there. No Blondie yet. I fed it and soon Blondie and the small blond cat should be out there for their breakfasts. It is 5:24AM now.

Leslie's cookie exchange is this afternoon from 2:00PM until 5:00PM. I will probably go out there shortly after 5:00PM.

I need to do some apartment cleaning too. It's been over a week.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" though.

Today is to be 48 degrees and  clouds AM and sun PM, Sunday is to 57 degrees and will be sunny, Monday is to be 48 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 53 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 61 degrees and mostly cloudy, Thursday is to be 62 degrees and PM showers, Friday is to be 61 degrees and showers,  It looks like we are going to get some more rain this week.Thursday and Friday anyway! Thank goodness!!

I never did see any other cat except the grey one. No Blondie or the smaller yellow cat. None but the grey one.

More Later..

At lunchtime, I went to the lunch place in town Gabbie's. Ihad her special for my lunch.

I read all afternoon until time to leave for Leslie's

 I left for Leslie's at 1:45PM and we had a good crowd. I left about 3:45PM.

I did clean the apartment this afternoon and left the vacuum charging while I went out to Leslie's cookie exchange, There were lots and lots of cookies. I took a small box back with me and asked Leslie by text if she would bring whatever I have left in my pan to church tomorrow. I would like to fix Stephen and his wife, Dee Anna,  a box of homemade cookies for Christmas.

More Later...



No comments: