Friday, December 29, 2023

Friday and Reading Again

I slept fairly well last night but was up an hour or so reading because I could not sleep. Finally I went back to bed and finally got back to sleep..I slept until 5:00AM this time.

When I finally got up to read again, I opened the front door to find Blondie waiting for his breakfast. I got it for him and he dug into it.

Soon I also had "the weather on the 8's". I took a photo of that and brought it in the den here to post it on this blog;

Today is to be 45 degrees and AM cloudy and PM sun, Saturday it is to be 53 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 42 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 41 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 45 degrees and cloudy, Wednesday is to be 45 degrees and  partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 41 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week...lots of partly cloudy but no rain.

More Later..

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I take melatonin like you. I’ve added a GABA supplement and I’m sleeping much better. I bought mine from Amazon. It wasn’t expensive. It’s not habit forming. It might help you too.
GABA is a neurotransmitter that blocks impulses between nerve cells in the brain. Low levels of GABA may be linked to:

Anxiety or mood disorders
Epilepsy
Chronic pain
Researchers suspect that GABA may boost mood or have a calming, relaxing effect on the nervous system.

Kay said...

Oh Wow! That's cold! And here I thought today's 63 degrees was rather chilly.