Saturday, December 30, 2023

Saturday and Laundry

 I slept very well last night. I woke up once but went right back to sleep until 6:20AM. That's the best sleep I've had in weeks. 

I made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. When I opened the front door, Blondie was there waiting for his breakfast so I took it out to him. He ate and left. 

I caught "the weather on the 8's" too. 

Today is to be 54 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 42 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 42 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 46 degrees and cloudy, Wednesday is to be 46 degrees and  mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 44 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 47 degrees and cloudy. That's the week...no rain...just lots of cloudy!

More Later... 

I called Sally to ask her if she wanted to go to Copan for lunch and she did. I picked her up at noon and we drove down there and had a cup of beef vegetable soup and split a piece of German Chocolate pie. It was very good.

When I got home yesterday I went to the library and checked out two more books. 

I read them both yesterday and today and will return them on Monday.

I am doing a load of laundry, Now it is in the dryer. 

It's nearly 7:00PM and I just had my bath. I will go to bed about 9:00PM.

No comments: