Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Wednesday and a Hair Apointment

I slept pretty well last night and was up at 5:00AM as usual. I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. When I first opened the front door, there were no cats there. But the next time, after I set out the cat food, the little grey cat showed up and is eating. I don't see any of the others yet. But I did catch "the weather on the 8's".

Today is to be 39 degrees and  cloudy,  Thursday is to be 44 degrees and AM clouds and PM sun, Friday is to be 48 degrees and AM clouds and PM sun, Saturday is to be 49 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 42 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 39 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be  43 degrees and  mostly cloudy. Again, no rain in the forecast..just lots of cloudy weather. That gets me through the week. We could sure use some more rain.

I left for Coffeyville and my hair appointment at 8:15AM. Then I came on back home. Then I went to Copan Restaurant and bought some soup and some pie. Finally I went to the library and got two more books to read. At 7:16PM, I took my bath and put my pajamas on and will go back to the book again until later this evening closer to 9:00PM when I will go on to bed.

 

No comments: