Monday, December 25, 2023

Monday and Christmas Day

 I slept well last night and was up shortly before 5:00AM. I made my bed dressed and got myself ready for the day.  I went to the garage and got some dry cat food to put in the bowls and took it in the house and added the wet cat food to the other end of the bowls. Then I set it out on the sidewalk by the front door. Soon the little grey cat showed up and then Blondie too. They are eating now. 

I also caught "the weather on the 8's".

Today is to be 40 degrees and cloudy. Tuesday is to be 43 degrees and mostly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 41 degrees and mostly cloudy, Thursday is to be 43 degrees and mostly cloudy, Friday is to be 47 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 50 degrees and mostly sunny, and Sunday is to be 48 degrees and partly cloudy....no rain this week. Just lots of partly cloudy!

I fixed myself some Chai Latte and a breakfast bar and am eating that now..

More Later... 

I did a load of laundry and it is in the dryer now.  

When they were dry, I put them all away.

I took my two library books back to the library's  drop box this morning. I will get a couple more books tomorrow after the library is open. Leslie picked me up and she took Cheyenne and Jeromy and me to Ihop for a very good breakfast.

After I got back home I started putting away my Christmas decorations. I will bring all those boxes back in and start loading them with the decorations. As soon as Jeromy has some time, he will come put the boxes back in the attic.

More Later...

I spent the evening boxing up Christmas decorations. I also took down the little Christmas tree. I will stack the boxes in the garage until Jeromy has time to put them in the attic again. It's almost 8:00PM and I will take my bath now and put my pajamas on. I still have plenty to do with boxing up the Christmas decorations. I will do that this week.

More Even Later...

I got about ten boxes boxed and I still have some more to do but there is no rush. Jeromy is helping the kids now that John is sick,  Jeromy is putting out hay for the cattle and Leslie has been feeding milk for one of the new puppies. It may not make it. Leslie took it in the house and put it on a heating pad to warm it up last night . They have a radiator in the kennel but that puppy is the runt of the litter and Leslie had been having to spoon it some milk,. John's brother-in law and his wife, John's sister, have volunteered to take care of it and feed it. Echo is not nursing all eight of them... especially not that one. It is very tiny. Much smaller then the others.

I have had my bath now. But it's only 9:10PM and I don't want to go to bed this early. I would not sleep well and I slept well last night. I had stayed up until almost 10:00PM reading.

 

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Merry Christmas🎄🎄