Thursday, December 28, 2023

Thursday and Another Trip to Independence for Lunch

I slept well last night and was up at 4:30AM. Now it's 5:21AM and I opened the door to no cats...at least not yet 

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" .

Today is supposed to be 41 degrees and cloudy, tomorrow is to be 48 degrees and AM clouds and PM sun, Saturday is to be  32 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 46 degrees and cloudy, Monday is to be 40 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 44 degrees and mostly cloudy, and Wednesday is to be 43 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week! No rain again. And we could really use some more rain.

More Later... 

Blondie finally showed up for his breakfast and the small grey cat did too.

I sat and read the first book until I finished it. I took it back to the library drop box before I went to pick up Sally for lunch.

We went to the Dairy Queen for their chicken strips and french fries.. and, of course, the hot fudge sundae. As usual, it was very good!

 When we finished lunch  I took her home. Then I came home.

Then later I started the second book...so More Later...   

It's almost 7:00PM so I will go take my bath and get myself ready for bed. I will read some more before I go to bed. If I go to bed too early, I don't sleep well.

No comments: