Friday, December 8, 2023

Friday and a Trip to Bartlesville with My Daughter

I slept fairly well last night and was up at 5:00AM, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I had a bit of warmed up coffeecake with my Chai Latte for my breakfast.

When I opened the front door both yellow cats were there waiting for their breakfasts. When I took it out to them, the little grey cat joined them and all three ate the dry and wet cat food. 

I also caught "the weather on the 8's".

Today is to be 65 degrees and showers, Saturday is to be 51 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 51 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday is to be 56 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 55 degrees and mostly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 54 degrees and cloudy, and Thursday is to be 55 degrees and mostly cloudy. So again, only one day of raid forecast and that's today. We really need even more rain. But it's not in the forecast.

Leslie, my daughter, is going to pick me up later this morning and we will go to Bartlesville where she will get an oil change for her car. We will have lunch while that is being done. 

It's 6:01AM now.

More Later.... 

She came right on time and we went to Bartlesville where she had her oil changed.  It took awhile so we had lunch at a real good pizza place nearby. When they finally finished. We came on back to my place. She had bought the descaling solution for my Keurig.and spent a lot of time cleaning it up and getting a new filter put in it too. It should work like brand new now. It was a real mess. I had lost the directions to cleaning it up in my move and was never able to find it. So it needed to be cleaned up very badly.

Then she told me to go up to City Hall and get free water. The policeman even loaded it in my car. I wasn't able to get it out because it was too heavy.  But when Stephen, my landlord, comes Monday evening to fix the water for my bath so that it's warm and I won't have to add hot water from my sink to my bath water. I will ask him to get that water out of my car.

It's 5:27PM now and I want to go watch the 5:30 CBS news now.

No comments: