Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Wednesday and Bunco

I slept very well last night and was up at 5:00AM, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. 

When I opened the front door, two cats were out thee waiting for their breakfast. I need to get went cat food again today. I used all I had this morning. I have dry cat food but no wet cat food.

I did manage to catch "the weather on the 8's". Both blond cats and the grey one were out there waiting for me to set their food out there.

Today is to be 59 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 67 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Friday is to be 65 degrees and cloudy, Saturday is to be 47 degrees and mostly cloudy, Sunday is to be 50 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 56 degrees and sunny and Tuesday is to be 54 degrees and mostly cloudy. That's the next week...no rain again. And we desperately need rain.  

More Later..

 

No comments: