Saturday, December 9, 2023

Saturday and Lunch at Gabbies

I slept pretty well last night. I was only up once in the night and got up and took my meds. I finally got up at 5:00AM, dressed and made my bed and got myself ready for the day.. I fixed my Chai Latte and a breakfast bar and opened the front door to find Blondie and the other smaller blond cat waiting for their breakfasts. I took it out to them and an extra bowl for one of the other cats that come later.

Then I caught "the weather on the 8's" too and so today we are to be 52 degrees  and sunny, Sunday we are to be 51 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday is to be 56 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 55 degrees and mostly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 54 degrees and mostly cloudy, Thursday is to be 56 degrees and mostly cloudy and Friday is to be 53 degrees and AM showers. One day of rain...if we get it.

More Later...I want to go drink my Chai Latte.

I got that finished and now I want to go to the library this morning after 8:00AM and get a couple of different books to  read. It's only 7:47AM now so I have a little wait.

It's 10:47AM now and I have been reading in one of the library books I got checked out today. It isn't exactly one of the most interesting ones I have read but I have barely started it. Maybe it will get better.

I called Sally to see if she wanted to have lunch at Gabby's. She did. I will pick her up at noon. And we will see what Gabby has to eat today.

More Even Later 

We ate taco soup and it was good.

When I got home  I read awhile and then e-mailed all my classmates I could reach by e-mail. Some came back. They have either moved or died. At 88 years old that is always a possibility.

It's 10:24 PM now and way past my bedtime!

I'd better get to bed. Now..and tomorrow I will be making my coffeecake for the breakfast at church.

 

No comments: