Friday, December 22, 2023

Friday and a Trip to the LIbrary

I slept fairly well last night but as usual, I was up early. I opened the door early too and there was Blondie waiting for his breakfast. I took it out to him and he  ate hungrily.  When he finished, he left.  I closed the door because it was cold out there. I fixed my Chai Latte and my breakfast bar and started another cup of Chai Latte.

I got up in the night and checked out the back door. It was as I thought, It was raining. That's why Blondie was huddled by the front door... out of the rain.

Then I turned on the TV and soon I had "the weather on the 8's".

Today is to be 60 degrees and cloudy, tomorrow is to be 66 and cloudy, Sunday is to be 61 degrees and rain, Monday is to be 41 degrees and AM showers,  Tuesday is to be 42 degrees and partly cloudy, and Wednesday is to be 45 degrees and partly cloudy . So a couple of days of rain next week ...Sunday and Monday. That's better then nothing!

More Later... I want to go to the library this morning to get another couple of books. Then I will drop by the post office and drop a couple of letters in the drop box there.

And I did that as well as reading the rest of the afternoon until bath time. I took my bath at 7:00PM . read until 9:00PM and then went to bed.

No comments: