Monday, December 18, 2023

Monday and Laundry

 I slept pretty well last night and was up at 5:00AM, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. When I first opened the door, there were no cats out front. So I went ahead and sat the cat food out there and soon the little white cat came and ate and left. Then Blondie showed up and began eating. I didn't see him all day yesterday. I was afraid he was hit by a car or something. But I was glad to finally see him out there eating again.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's".

Today is to be 47 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be  54 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 57 degrees and cloudy, Thursday is to be 62 degrees and PM showers, Friday is to be 60 degrees and showers, Saturday is to be 61 degrees and showers, and Sunday is to be 62 degrees and showers. We are finally getting some much needed rain this week!  That's four days of it in the forecast!

I will do some laundry today. I am out of underwear so I need to do laundry and wash my towels too.

More Later...  

Now Blondie has eaten and left and the little grey cat is out there eating now.

I have started my laundry. Mostly underwear and towels.

Even More Later....

 

No comments: