Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Tuesday and Reading

 I was up fairly early this morning, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day.

When I opened the front door, I found both yellow cats waiting for their breakfast and also the grey cat. So I put enough food out there for all three.

I fixed myself some Chai Latte.and a breakfast bar. I brought mine back here to the den to eat and drink while I blog.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's"

Today is to be 53 degrees and partly cloudy, tomorrow is to be 58 degrees and cloudy, Thursday is to be 60 degrees and PM showers, Friday is to be 61 degrees and showers, Saturday is to be 64 degrees and few showers. Sunday is to be 64 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, and Monday is to be 57 degrees and mostly cloudy. So two days of rain in the forecast. Thursday and Friday. That's better then none.

I finished the first book this morning and it's 8:35AM and 26 degrees outside. Both yellow cats and the grey one have eaten and are gone now.,..  

I am going to take my walk this morning even though it's cold. I will wear my gloves and my jacket.

The little white cat is out there eating now. 

I took my mile walk this morning and wore my gloves and jacket. I should have worn my ear muffs too. It was very cold at least 40 degrees and windy, I picked up a big sack of trash and put it in my dumpster when I got back home.

I need to go over to Dollar General and get some more wet cat food. I believe I am out again. feeding four or five ferrel cats tends to do that. 

I also bought some pecans for my dessert Sunday night. I plan to bake some Apple Brown Betty. It's been years since I have made it and I hope it will turn out o.k. That's what I intend to serve at the gift exchange here next Sunday evening, I will buy some vanilla ice cream to put on it.

I called Sally and asked her to go to lunch with me at Copan Truck Stop. I picked her up at noon and we went there and had their beef vegetable soup first and then we split a piece of German Chocolate pie. As usual, it was delicious.

I texted my son in law, John. He is feeling better now that he is home from the hospital. But he will need to be careful for quite awhile and not try to go back to his usual routine too soon. We were all very concerned about him. Still are!

He is expecting to get a wound vac tomorrow. It will draw stuff out of the wound and help it heal quicker.

More Even Later.. 

I read in my second book until bedtime. First I took my bath at 7:00PM and then I read and went to bed at my usual 9:00PM.



No comments: