Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Wednesday and Hair Day

I slept fairly well last night but was up an hour earlier then usual. I dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I am eating my breakfast bar and drinking my Chai Latte now. I haven't even turned on the TV yet to see the weather forecast for the week and check on the cats.

I will do that now. 

I finally caught "the weather on the 8's" 

Today is to be 59 degrees and cloudy, tomorrow is to be 61 degrees and cloudy, Friday is to be 60 degrees and AM showers,  Saturday is to be 65 degrees and PM showers, Sunday is to be 63 degrees and thunderstorms, Monday is to be 53 degrees and AM clouds PM sun. Tuesday is to be 47 degrees and mostly cloudy. Two days of rain in the forecast. Friday and Saturday. Any rain we can get is welcome.

I still have not seen any cats. Their food is out there but they are not...yet.

More Later..

They finally came and ate. At least Blondie did. and when I got back from Coffeyville the little white cat was out there eating and the bowls were nearly empty,.

I went pay my car insurance and the rate had gone from $333,63 to  $377,40 a half...another huge raise. $43.77 a half higher. I am going to start paying it by the month. at $71.00 and some change every month .

More Later.. 

I took my bath at 7:00PM and then afterward went back to my other book. It's almost 8:00PM now and since I was up so early, I may go on to bed. I will take my Melatonin. That may help me sleep.

No comments: