Thursday, December 21, 2023

Thursday and More Reading

 I slept fairly well last night. I was up once in the night. Then I got back to sleep and later got up around 5:00AM and turned on the TV to find Blondie out there waiting for his breakfast. I took both bowls out to him and he ate from both of them. So far, none of the other cats have come. of course it's only 5:24AM. 

I have the other book to finish reading and then will take it up to the book drop and later get a couple more books. 

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" .

Today is to be 59 degrees and cloudy, tomorrow is to be 62 degrees and cloudy, Saturday is to be 66 degrees and cloudy, Sunday is to be 61 degrees and rain, Monday is to be 49 degrees and AM rain,  Tuesday is to be 46  degrees and mostly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 49 degrees and partly cloudy.

That's the week..two days of rain!   Sunday and Monday...We need all we can get!

More Later... 

The little grey cat finally came and ate and when he/she left, the white one came.

I finished the second book  and will get a couple more when I get back from lunch.

I called Sally and asked her to go with me to the Dairy Queen in Independence for lunch. She was happy to go. I will pick her up at noon.

We did go to the Dairy Queen and had our usual $7.00 special,. chicken strips and french fries and a drink and a hot fudge sundae. We always enjoy eating there once a week.

 More Later...

No comments: