Friday, January 5, 2024

Friday and the Exterminator

 I  slept well last night and was up at 5:00AM, made my bed and got myself ready for the day.

I opened the front door to Blondie waiting to be fed.  I got his food out thee for him and the next time I looked the grey cat was also out thee eating with Blondie. I took the other dish out there for that one.

Then I fixed my Chai Latte and breakfast bar.and came in the den to blog.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's"

Here it is. Today is to be 41 degrees and AM snow., tomorrow is to be 42 degrees and cloudy, Sunday is to be 59 degrees and mostly cloudy, Monday is to be  45 degrees and rain, Tuesday is to be 35 degrees and AM snow and wind, Wednesday is to be 47 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 42 degrees and partly cloudy. It looks like we are going to get some moisture. I notice it is raining some now.

The exterminator is to come this morning to spray. He is to be here between 9:00AM and 11AM so I will stay home. 

More Later...

The exterminator came shortly after 9:00AM and sprayed the apartment for roaches and left some little traps around the apartment too.

Soon after that, I got a text from the drug store saying my two prescriptions were ready to be picked up. I went up there and got them picked up. Then went out to Dollar General and bought more wet cat food for the ferrel cats I feed.

I went to Independence and ate lunch late at after 2:00PM. I had a small Pizza. 

More Even Later..

I took my bath at 7:45PM and put my pajamas on and took my Melatonin in hopes of sleeping well again tonight.

I finished the second book I had checked out at the Caney library last week. Tomorrow I will take both of them back and check out two more to read.

More tomorrow!

 

1 comment:

Kay said...

I really hate roaches.

I think I'll take a melatonin tonight too. I have not been getting enough sleep.