Sunday, December 31, 2023

Sunday and Church

I slept well last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM. I made my bed,dressed and got myself ready for the day. Then I began putting together my coffeecake.It's in the oven now. When I got that in the oven, I turned on the TV and checked for cats. The grey cat was out  there waiting for his/her breakfast. I set it out there and it began eating hungrily. So far it is the only one here for breakfast.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's".

Today is to be 41 degrees and partly cloudy, tomorrow is to be 41 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 48 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 47 degrees and mostly sunny,  Thursday is to be 43 degrees and mostly sunny, and Friday is to be 44 degrees and PM showers. One day of rain and the others just cloudy. One day of rain is fine though. It's better then nothing!

More Later...

I read until 9:00PM and then went on to bed and right to sleep.

More tomorrow!

 

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Happy New Year. I hope it’s one of health and happiness.