Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Wednesday and Bunco

I was up before 5:00AM this morning. The envelopes I had to use for the Class Newsletter were low on glue. I had to put some scotch tape on them too. I hope the post office will accept that.

I opened the front door to the little grey cat waiting for his/her breakfast. I haven't seen anything of Blondie yet  but I did have my Chai Latte and a breakfast bar. I also saw "the weather on the 8's". 

Today is to be 48 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 46 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 38 degrees and rain and snow, Saturday is to be 42 degrees and cloudy, Sunday is to be 48 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 45 degrees and rain Tuesday is to be 37 degrees and snow showers and wind.  That's the week! Some participation! That's good! 

More Later....

 

No comments: