Monday, February 12, 2024

Monday and Cleaning

I slept well last night and that's because Sally and I stayed up late to watch the Superbowl and then afterward a new TV program  I got to bed after 11:00PM.  We had a good time watching it and at the last moment in overtime, the KC Chiefs won it."

  I will read today because it looks like it's raining out there. I did catch "the weather on the 8's"

Today is to be 53 degrees and AM snow. Tomorrow is to be 60 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 65 degrees and sunny,  Thursday is to be 57 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 50 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 43 degrees and sunny, and Sunday is to be 53 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week. The snow today seems to be the only precipitation for the week.

I checked out the door and there were no cats out there yet. I have only dry cat food and they prefer the wet cat food.

More Later... 

I have been reading again. I had a piece of warm coffeecake too,  No cats have come this morning but the trash people did and emptied my trash. I very carefully went out to take the container back to the space between our garage doors. 

It snowed lightly this morning but it appears to be melting. 

More Later... 

I finished the second book and will need to go to Dollar General and get some more wet cat food. Wednesday I will take both books back to Coffeyville's Library. At least the little white cat and Blondie have been back in the past two days. The others have disappeared for awhile. 

I did go out to Dollar General and buy some more wet cat food and put some out for the little white cat...and I believe Blondie came by too. 

More tomorrow...I am ready to go to bed. 

No comments: