Saturday, February 17, 2024

Saturday and Lunch at Gabbies

 I slept well last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM. I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day.

I looked out the front door to see if there were any cats out there for their breakfast. Not yet!

I am drinking my Chai Latte and having a breakfast bar for my breakfast. I did catch "the weather on the 8's" and here it is for the week.

Today is to be 40 degrees and mostly sunny and windy, tomorrow is to be 56 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 61 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 68 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 72 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 63 degrees and AM showers,  and Friday is to be 57 degrees and sunny. One day of rain. That's better then none! 

I plan to go uptown to Gabbies for lunch at noon. Joyce and Roger to such a good job with their lunches.. 

More Later.. 

I went to have lunch with Sally at Gabbies but she never showed up. I had called her before  noon..actually about 11:30AM and she said she would be there by 12:00 noon. I waited until 12:30PM, after calling her twice more and not being able to get her. I figured she was on her way but she never showed. I paid for my coke and left and came back home.

I read the rest of the afternoon and took my first book back to the book drop of the Caney Library and dropped it in.

No cats ever showed up today either. It was a strange day.

No comments: