Thursday, February 15, 2024

Thursday and Laundry

 I slept well last night. And I was up at my usual 5:00AM. I have had my breakfast bar and one cup of Chai Latte. I have another ready to go in the living room.

I looked out the front door but there was no cats out there yet. 

I am doing a load of laundry this morning, 

And I did catch "the weather on the 8's". Here is the next week. 

Today is to be 56 degrees and mostly sunny. Tomorrow is to be  42 degrees and mostly cloudy and windy, Saturday is to be 44 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 58 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 61 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 70 degrees and sunny, and Wednesday is to be 74 degrees and partly cloudy. 

That's the week! No rain in the forecast! Just lots of sunshine and partly cloudy.! 

Sally may come over this evening to watch TV. The new show is to be on tonight. It is called "Tracker" and it's on CBS at 9:00PM on Thursday evenings . We saw the first episode following the Superbowl last Sunday.

More Later... 

I read and finished the first of the two Caney library books I had checked out. When I go to pick up Sally for lunch, I will take that one to the drop box at the library. 

Scott and Ginger are in Hawaii now on vacation. Scott called me about 20 minutes ago and talked to me for quite awhile. They are having a wonderful time.  I really enjoyed talking with him. Jerold and Ruby are there too. That's Scott's son and his wife.

More Even Later ...

Sally came over at 9:00PM this evening and we watched  a new program called "Tracker". I don't know whether she will come again or not. It was on from 9:00PM until 10:00 PM and there were dozens of commercials...one reason I don't usually watch TV programs. Usually I just watch the weather and the news. Way too many commercials in programing...mostly for pharmaceuticals. We pay for the TV and then we have to watch dozens of commercials too. That's an aggravating  mess! I am thinking of recording the program and then I can delete the commercials.

No comments: