Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Wednesday and Hair Day

I was up at my usual 5:00AM. I made my bed and dressed  and got myself ready for the day. I drank my Chai Latte and ate a breakfast bar, I also caught "the weather on the 8's". I looked outside a couple of times for cats but none of them were out there..at least not yet. It's only 5:55AM so it's early yet. 

I slept fairly well.

I will be going over to Coffeyville this morning to get my hair done...colored and cut... but my appointment is at 9:00AM so I have plenty of time. 

More Later ...Here's the weather forecast...

Today is to be 67 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 61 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 44 degrees and clouds AM and PM sun, Saturday is to be 47 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 59 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 61 degrees and partly cloudy. Tuesday is to be 68 degrees and sunny. That's the week and no rain in the forecast.. plenty of sunshine but no rain.

More Later... 

I went over to Coffeyville about 8:30AM and went to Woodshed and bought a tank of gas. Then I went to my hair appointment with Toni. After that I went by the senior center and took the newspapers  over to the senior center and then to the book drop at the Coffeyville library.  Then I came back home. I found Blondie waiting for me ...and his breakfast. I fed him and he ate nearly all the wet cat food.

I stopped at the Sonic here and bought a child's lunch for $2.08... three chicken strips, fries and a tiny coke. 

I read all afternoon and finally stopped at 3:42PM and put the book away. 

Dean called to tell me he would be later in the fall before he would be able to come for a visit. 

More Later...

No comments: