Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Tuesday and Cookies

I was up at 5:00AM, dressed made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I checked for the cats but there were none out there..at least not yet.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's".

Today is to be 62 degrees sunny, Wednesday is to be 65 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 60 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 43 degrees and AM showers, Saturday is to be 48 degrees and sunny, and Sunday is to be 57 degrees and sunny and Monday is to be  61 degrees and partly cloudy. 

That's the week's weather. Just one day of rain.  And that's Friday. 

I will be leaving at 8:45AM for Independence to take cookies up to Independence to the First Christian Church for their lunch today.

Then I may come back home and call Sally to see if she would like to go back to Independence for lunch at the Dairy Queen. She may rather go to Copan for lunch. I will check with her later...

Sally did want to go to the Copan Restaurant for lunch! I picked her up at noon we took off for Copan.  We had a cup of Beef Vegetable soup and afterward, we split a piece of German Chocolate pie. As always it was delicious!

More Even Later 

I meant to give the last piece of coffeecake to Sally, I will give it to her on Thursday when we plan to go to the Dairy Queen in Independence for lunch. Its in a zip lock bag so it should be fine. 

I want to watch the CBS news now.

1 comment:

Kay said...

I guess it's Shrove Tuesday or Fat Tuesday today. My daughter lives in Chicago and went out to get paczkis. Here in Hawaii people often go to get Portuguese malasadas.