Sunday, March 14, 2021

Sunday and Daylight Savings Time

 I slept well again last night and when I woke up this morning I reset the clocks...all but the microwave and my smart watch. I followed the microwave clock directions but nothing I did changed the time. I even pulled the plug and attempted to start from scratch but nothing worked at resetting that clock. I will get the directions to the smart watch and see if I can figure that out.

But first I need to fix my coffee and oatmeal. So more later.... 

I have had my breakfast and even texted Bob but I haven't yet heard back from him. He may have slept later because of daylight saving time.

I couldn't figure out the smart watch either. Tomorrow I will take it to the jeweler again and see if he can set it up to daylight savings time.   It's extremely aggravating!

I finally was able to get the notebook to find my blog. The battery is so low I can't use it until it finds this blog. I need a new battery. I e-mailed Keith to see if he could bring me a battery when they come next month. I sent him the needed information. I don't have a tiny enough screw driver to open the case where the battery is. 

More later...enough frustration... .

I had four cats come for breakfast this morning. I fed them and brought back the bowls in the garage.

I read until my Kindle battery needed charging again. 

Then I turned on the Beyond the Walls church service and watched the service on my desktop computer.  After this, I will fix my lunch.

So more later... 

I had a frozen Schwan's meal for my lunch with a ice cream bar for dessert.

At 2:30PM, I went out to Leslie and John's and took Maia's birthday gift and card. I stayed about an hour. Then I came home.

When I got home I spent some time on the phone with my niece, Denise.

Then I read in my latest book.. downloaded free of charge from Amazon. 

It's 4:53PM now and I will work on this awhile until time for the Mission Center worship service at 6:00PM. I just had my banana for supper.

After the worship service, I will take my bath  and read some more in my book after that until bedtime. I finished my book at 11:15PM and went on to bed.


No comments: