Saturday, December 31, 2022

Saturday and the last Day of 2022

I slept fitfully last night. I think I was awake every hour on the hour after 2:00AM. I just couldn't seem to get any restful sleep. Finally I just got up at 4:30AM. I don't have a clue what the problem was. I just couldn't turn off my mind and relax. It happens every once in awhile but I had been sleeping very well lately.

For one thing, I had a problem with my Kindle last night. I called the Amazon "Help" line to get help but the person I talked to didn't know how to help me...strange...it must have been the holiday and the regular "help"person wasn't working. The second time I called for help, I got an automated man who was no help at all. Again, I hung up.The problem was every time I tried to download another book I got an "error" message. Finally, I rebooted the Kindle and that fixed it. That entire experience had me frustrated. That may have been the problem that kept me waking up. Anyhow, it's almost 5:00AM now.

I should go get dressed since my sleep is evidently over...so more later... 

O.K. I am dressed and ready for the day. In fact, I am eating my breakfast here in the den.

After I eat, I will go turn on the TV to catch "the  weather on the 8's" and check on the cats too. If they are there, it is usually after 6:00AM or between that time and 6:30AM  and it's only 5:58AM now. So more later...

I lucked out, not only did I find both cats waiting for their breakfast but when I got back in the house, the weather forecast came on,

Today is supposed to be 64 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 66 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 67 degrees and thunderstorms, Tuesday, is to be 46 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 43 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 43 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 50 degrees and mostly sunny.  That's the week! I sure hope we get Monday's thunderstorms.We desperately need the water!

Both cats appear to be gone now. They have eaten their fill and left to find a warmer area, I guess.

I will go bring the cat food in.

 
I took my mile walk this morning after I watched the TV program on the death of Barbara Walters. I left around 7:50AM and got back home at 8:18AM. I got some trash this morning but not as much as usual. This morning I got about a half grocery bag of trash instead of an entire bag full.

I guess I will go read now....

I read until 3:15PM and then I fixed myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for my lunch. I did finish another book.  That's why lunch was so late.

More Later... 

I tried to stream ESPN on my computer but I got a message from Cox saying ESPN is not on my schedule. So I can't watch the Ohio State/Georgia Bowl game.

Oh well ..I will go back to reading...

No comments: